Our focus is on earning and maintaining customer loyalty through superior service. However, we understand that despite our best efforts, we may not always meet our customer's expectations. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, internal complaint handling procedures are in place to deal with your concerns effectively and in a timely manner.
Should you wish to register a complaint with us, you can:
When registering your complaint, please provide as much relevant information as possible, including your policy number, summary of your complaint and any actions already taken to address the issue (if any).
Our internal complaints handling procedure is as follows:
- Following receipt of a complaint, Allianz Global Assistance creates a complaint case and starts the investigation of the issue that causes the complaint, in order to find a solution/response.
- We will promptly acknowledge it in writing. We also inform you about when we expect to be in a position to resolve the complaint and about the person in our company who is dealing with your complaint case.
- The above person will be your contact person until the complaint is resolved or until it cannot be progressed any further.
- Some complaints received are quite complex and may take a little time to resolve. You will, however, be kept fully informed throughout the process. If after 40 business days from the date of receipt your complaint has not been resolved, we will write to you to advise the updated position and to notify you of the anticipated timeframe for the conclusion of the investigation.
- At the conclusion of the investigation, Allianz Global Assistance will promptly issue a resolution letter detailing the outcome of the investigation. This letter will include:
- The outcome of the investigation.
- If applicable, an explanation of the terms of any offer that the company is prepared to make in settlement of the complaint.
- If you remain dissatisfied, you have the right to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service.*
Whatever the outcome of a complaint, we will explain why we have reached that decision and offer assistance to you in any way we can.
*Correspondence should be addressed to:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
London E14 9SR
0800 023 4567 (for calls inside the UK)
+44 20 7964 0500 (for calls outside the UK)
An online form is located at: https://help.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/help
A copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service standard explanatory leaflet is located at: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/consumer-leaflet.htm